Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Update!!!!!!!!!! and new thoughts on life

Update-So I guess that its been a while since I last wrote my blog so I guess I should update it. Well since I last wrote I went to arizona, had a blast there and came back with two new tattoos. I know right probably a little much but hey 50 dollars altogether beats 70 dollars each! 4th of july was pretty awesome, hung out with my brothers and sister in laws for a day. Also got to see my best friend since like age 10. Got to meet some new people that made an empact on my life.







New thoughts- When I was in Arizona I had alot of time to just get away and think about everything thats been going on. I finally Came to the conclusion that Im sick of being so negative all the time and hearing negative thoughts all time that Im gonna start being more positive when it comes to situations. I finally am done with Mark coming in and out of my life that I feel like for first time in a long time I can do me. I feel like a breath of fresh air without him weighing me down. The mom situation is still the same nothing new that not totally sure is that will change and get better. But okay everything happens for a reason and Im ready for positive things to happen to me so I can move forward with MY LIFE!!!!

No comments: