Tuesday, August 16, 2011

She needs a prayer!


My best friend of 7 years just found out today that if she doesn't have her period by Thursday that there could be a baby stuck in her tubes.This is called a ectopic pregnancy. If that is so, then she has to abort it or shes gonna die. Shes really scared right now and I couldn't help but tell her Lindsey everything's gonna be okay! I can't help but cry at the moment, because shes like my sister shes closer to me than anything. I'm scared for her. Please pray for her she needs it. I told her I would be in town Thursday or as soon as possible so I can help her through it because gods knows that shes helped me through a lot. I feel for her, she and her husband Avron want a baby so bad and ready to move forward with there lives building a family and owning a house and such. This bad news is really breaking her heart.