Monday, July 23, 2012

Black Sheep...

Sometimes I can't help but think what the heck is wrong with a person just being themselves? I feel constantly judged by my fathers side of the family because Im "different". My opinion is who the heck cares what I do it's my life my consequences stay out of it and judge yourselves because none of them are perfect thats for sure! Tonight is another one of the 5 in morning nights I can't sleep because theres way to much on my mind. This blog post is going to jump around a bit so just stick with me okay? I guess that Im not really like the rest of my family I have a lot of different views on life, and well sometimes I swear Im adopted haha... sounds totally ridiculous but something got totally screwed up somewhere!
When I think about how much I get judged for who I am it honestly makes me sick! I understand I come off intimidating...well Im sorry theres to much personality here for you to handle! Lately I've been getting easily frustrated, and no one understands why, but thats for me to know because theres nothing worse I hate then when people are all up in my business. If I tell you thats one thing but if not stay out of it. I've made the first change in my life by finally kicking my mom out of my life again, to be honest she should have never been invited back into my life again I seen it going bad from the beginning, but I guess screw me twice shame on me!
I want so much out of life right now, but all these set backs are starting to get irritating! Life is divine chaos, Embrace it, Breathe, forgive yourself and enjoy the ride...

No comments: