Saturday, August 27, 2011

do unto others as they do unto you


I am a person that does things for others and hardly ever expect anything in return. But when I really need something Like a second job, my drivers license, or even want to go to school. Because I'm such a burden on people. Anything that could eventually make me happy is down the drain. Oh well I'll just sit back and not have anything. I wish people would stop asking me for help if all I'm gonna get is shunned for needing something. I also realized tonight to not look forward to anything because most of the time your dreams and wants are just going to shut you down! Like I want to have a good birthday... I never really have a good one anyways so why be hopeful, I want a puppy something I can have that's mine and isn't ever gonna turn its back on me, I want to go to school to have a future, I want my license so I don't have to worry day to day about getting to work, I want a good man In my life so I can feel loved. WHY!!!! cant I just be happy?!?!? I would like to get through one hole day with a smile on my face! I give up!

No comments: