Saturday, August 6, 2011

There is no use crying over spilled milk!!!


Have you ever been so irritated one day that you just don't want to talk to anyone and even if they try to be nice it doesn't fix anything or make your mood any better? There's so many things that are bothering me right now its not even funny! First one is, I'M NOT FIVE SO STOP TREATING ME LIKE I'AM!!!!!!!!! I'm almost 20 Years old my 5 year old days were 15 years ago so STOP! I promise there's only two things to vent about. I'm trying to be less of a negative person but it's really hard to stay positive when everyone around you except for the other three people trying to stay positive to. Here's Number two, One day without YELLING , ARGUING , or being RUDE would be FANTASTIC. Its all getting so over rated and it makes my anxiety shoot through the roof! There is no use crying over spilled milk. I'm not mad at anyone, it's me wanting to vent like everyone else vents except I know my blog doesn't talk back or compare it's self to me. As I always say "smile and wave boys smile and wave". On the POSITIVE side I got my phone turned back on today. And I have about 2 important photo shoots coming up one I'm getting paid for and the other is for a baby present. I'm Really hoping my business cards come in soon so I can get my name out there. I'm in need of a serious update of my portfolio.

No comments: