Tuesday, January 20, 2009







So after along time of being off this thing I finally decided to write a blog.lol. like finally. But my new blog is about how my life has changed this senior year.
So far the first half of the year has caused me tears and heart ache. and alot of it comes from me missing my family. My best friends Lindsey,rebechia and I couldn't be closer as friends then ever Im so happy I have people in my life that helps keep me happy when Im upset.work is fun yet annoying at the same time you know how it goes DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA...Hip hop club this second half of the year made me complete yet wanna poke some people in the eye at the same time but luckily I only have to go to school half days now sooo I get to get A BREAK which is the most amazing thing ever.I totally want this guy and everytime I talk to him I get a sense of happyness that spreads out thru my hole body. I just can wait to graduate and go out into the world as a muture adult and finally make something out of myself.SO for right now Im gonna focus on work,school,and family and friends.because haveing a life is one thing I do need.

1 comment:

JenJen said...

Keep your head up girl. You are a great girl and have a wonderful personality.