Saturday, January 31, 2009


Family is one of the main important things in my life and when it feels like one of my brothers is getting taken away from me it puts me in a sad state of mind because it seems like theres nothing i can do to stop it. and its all because of an idiotic ex step dad that wants to replace his family how can you just do that to a kid and not think what it would do to him. and its sad at the same time because my mom GOT a stable life just so she could get him back and now she dosent even have the money to get a lawyer. She feels like giving up all the time because her ex husbend is trying to cut off all contact permanitly. Im constantly telling her that its all gonna be ok and we would never let that happen but somewhere in the middle I have at least a pinch of doubt that says its not ok and it wont be all right but I still feel that this is something that I cant break down on because if I do she will and I dont want that to happen.And I know that Im not big into church but please pray for her she needs it.

No comments: