Sunday, February 1, 2009



OMG THE SUPERBOWL WAS SO AMAZING I DONT HAVE WORDS TO EVEN EXPLAIN!!!!!!! MY steelers WON AND IT WAS SSOOOOOOOOOOOOOO nerve racking I WAS LIKE CLINCHeD TO THE COUCH lol. MY DAD AND SANdie got mad at me because I didnt go for my home team but the thing is Ive never like the cardnials very much. my top 3 goes:1-Tampa bay buciners-2- STEELERS-3-RAIDERS which it was almost steelers and raiders after the playoffs but then Cardnials ended up winning by luck.I believe,I have to admit that they played pretty good but my team still won and my hole house plus jessica hates me right now but I guess they can all suck on my big toe you know the thing is none of them are even into football except for maybe Jessica.BUT I REALLY AM HAPPY THEY WOn even tho this was there sixed win it takes alot to still go out there and defend there titles because alot of people were thinking if the cardnials did win that steelers would be looked at as bad players but I would have loved them anyways.Tonights game however was really historic Im soo proud of them....

1 comment:

Sandie said...

We love you too. Sometimes we have to have sympathy for those who wasn't given the good sense to go for the team from where you are from. No hating, but disgruntled is a good word for it,lol.
But you are right, They played a good game on both sides. It is better then when it is one sided. It was close and thats what makes a good game. And even in the same family, we can agree to disagree. BUT... Like I said... The Cardinals SHOULD HAVE WON and you went for the WRONG TEAM... BAD BRDIGETTE