Monday, February 9, 2009

The veer union, hinder and theory of a dead man






tho's three bands right up there accually came to st.george and of course its like a once in a life time thing and I was sick but I decided to go anyways so I wasnt blowing my money for being sick. The veer union is accually a really good band and I hadent heard of them till saturday night but me and lindsey like them now plus the guitarist accually flirted with us from that band and they added us on myspace.Theory of a dead man is a bomb band I love them sooo much especially there song Santa Monica. Hinder of COURSE WAS SOOOOO FREAKING AMAZING I love them.it totally beated staying home sick or going to work. he sang two of his new songs which are SHHHWEEET.On the other hand my mom had her gullblader surgery which is pretty funny because she made fun of me when I had mine taken out.I like this preetty much hot sexy sweet boy hes tight everyone says that I glow when Im around him. OHHHH WELL there just jelouse GIRLS A LITTLE ADVICE: LET YOUR HAIR DOWN ONCE IN A WHILE, you wont regret it i promise.
p.s Im sooo sore lol from hip hop

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice to be here bridgetteanne09.blogspot.com owner found your blog via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your website http://massive-web-traffic.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my blog. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://massive-web-traffic.com